Johnson Hardware serves the construction industry through the synergies of our five divisions. Click on the division title below or in the menu bar at top to learn more!
- Bids jobs with complete hardware, door sets and other products for Division 8 and 10
- Hollow Metal Doors and Frames, Wooden Doors
- Writes specifications for A&E use, end users and other entities.
- Sells, installs and maintains doors, frames and opening hardware
- Works with Johnson Hardware custom fabrication shop for special projects
- Works on all brands of doors and door hardware
- 24/7 emergency service
- Bids, sells, installs and services
- Electronic Access Control
- Security Systems
- Nurse call and Intercom Systems
- Works with Contract to provide a completely integrated and coordinated approach to Access Control and Security
- Maintains two retail stores for contractors; one in Omaha and one in Lincoln
- Carries a huge selection of tools, fasteners, closers, hardware and other items
- Outside sale people to call on contractors and fulfill their product needs
- Online and walk in business to serve:
- Glass houses
- Wide range of products with expert product knowledge.
From selling pioneer wagon wheels and axes to selling and installing high tech Access Control, CCTV and Security systems, Johnson Hardware Co. has been there.
Since 1855, Johnson Hardware Co. has been providing the construction industry with the products it needs from hollow metal frames and doors & hardware to custom frames, Architectural hardware, tool, fasteners and other construction goods. We have also expanded into CCTV, Electronic Access Control and Security systems. We are the premier supplier and installer in Omaha and surrounding areas.
With offices in Omaha, Lincoln, Grand Island and North Platte, Johnson Hardware has successfully helped build Nebraska since 1855 and will continue to do so long into the future.
Johnson Hardware’s commitment to quality and service provides our customers with the best products available.
To read more about Johnson Hardware Company, our Mission Statement and Company Values, please see the About Us page.